[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.com
Tue Jun 23 06:38:19 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm Jonas Antonsson, CEO of Gogogic (www.gogogic.com). We make online (www.vikingsofthule.com) and iPhone games (www.symbol6game.com) - we basically work on platforms that support the "Games as Service" mantra.

I joined the list so I could follow what was happening in the Casual Games space. I've also participated in discussions when I've felt that I had something to share. All things considered, it is a good list.

I'm also very interested in how we use our "jargon" - and "casual" is certainly one of the tougher terms out there. It doesn't really create clear constraints or boundaries for the discussions on this list and maybe that's the best way.

Thanks for starting this wave of introductions!

J#