[casual_games] Mahjong Zodiac for Linux Released

Alfredo Chaves achaves at ecuaserver.net
Tue Jun 23 14:19:44 EDT 2009

Hi Lennard,

Here is the iGDA's mission: "To advance the careers and enhance the lives of
game developers by connecting members with their peers, promoting
professional development, and advocating on issues that affect the developer
community."
As such, everybody is more than welcome to start a new Mailing List where
they can share commercial releases, this one is dedicated to the many steps
prior to it, however, if a developer wants feedback on a title under
development, then this is the place.

Kind regards,

Alfredo