[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya?

Jeffrey Kessler jeffrey at aveta.org
Wed Jun 24 11:18:55 EDT 2009

Hi, my name is Jeffrey Kessler and I joined this list because I wanted
to keep up-to-date with casual games because I work developing games
for kids and adapting casual game mechanics for educational games has
potential for great synergy.

I work for Knowledge Adventure and I'm managed development for some of
the arcade games at www.jumpstart.com and recently have been working
to adapt our games to the Wii. Using Unity 3d. We've just submitted
our first Wii game to lotcheck and already have started on our 2nd and
3rd games.

--
Jeffrey Kessler
Sr. Producer