[casual_games] Manifesto Games to shut down. ;(

Aaron Murray aaron at tandemgames.com
Wed Jun 24 11:23:10 EDT 2009

Wow - sorry to hear about that Oscar. I wish you the best in your
next endeavor. I know how we entrepreneurs can take business closures like
this as personal failures, so take a break, keep your head up for lasting 4
years, and hit the next one hard.
-Aaron

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:25 AM, oscar is oscar <oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com

--