[casual_games] Current advice on SWF encryption?

Matthew Ford matthew at fordfam.com
Sun Mar 8 03:13:44 EDT 2009

*crickets*

Sorry to repeat my question but there must be somebody who has a bit of
advice to give on SWF decryption? There are many packages to choose from and
I can't tell which ones are good, so any testimonials from hands-on
experience would be helpful. Again, apologies for the repeat, but this list
is my best resource for this kind of question.