[casual_games] 2008 White Paper is finally done (in 2009)!

Olivier Besson olive at globz.com
Fri Mar 20 10:43:00 EDT 2009

Hi, great work ;)

I just quickly read the section related to in-game advertizing.

For your information, and perhaps for the next (2009) edition ;) :
In "InGame Dynamic Advertising Networks" (page 128), "GameJacket"
(http://www.gamejacket.com/) can be also added in the list.

They provide services quite similar to Mochimedia.

Regards,
Olivier