[casual_games] HTML5 as a games medium

Brent Silby brent at def-logic.com
Sat Oct 31 14:30:00 EDT 2009

I've been making games in dhtml for years (see www.def-logic.com), and they
are popular. But the comments re: protecting source are quite correct. The
most you can do is obfusticate the code. They are also difficult to license,
since people prefer a single swf that can be integrated into their sites.
I've recently converted all my dhtml games to Flash. Visibly there is no
difference, but the swf files are easier to distribute.

Cheeers
BRENT SILBY