[casual_games] QB9 at Engage Expo

Nicolas Cohen nicolas at qb9.net
Fri Sep 18 14:27:17 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

We'll be attending Engage Expo at San Jose on the 22 and 23. If anyone
wants to meet us there we'll be showing a sneak peak of a browser-
based MMO we're launching in South America next month. Last year we
developed a platform that allows rapid development of multiplayer
games and virtual worlds and we are looking for browser-based
multiplayer and MMO game development opportunities.

QB9 is a game studio in Buenos Aires that develops casual
downloadable, PSP and browser-based games.
We have a track record working with large media IPs matched and a
creative team that pushes the limit on every platform.
Our customers include Disney Interactive, MTV, Shockwave, VH1, among
others.

You can check out our games at www.qb9.com

Regards,

Nicolás Cohen