[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Game Pill Inc. info at gamepill.com
Thu Aug 26 09:33:35 EDT 2010

Hi, my name is Mike Sorrenti I joined this list because my company Game Pill
Inc. creates facebook, iphone, flash, and android games on a work for hire
basis as well as for licensing or partnerships and I would like to connect
with like minded individuals, talented programmers and the like as well as
gain inspiration from discussions and other peoples games, ideas and
experiences.

_____