[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Thu Aug 26 12:32:47 EDT 2010

Hey everyone

I am an IGDA Board member and Coordinator of the
Seattle Chapter. I am also "The Game Attorney"
representing independent developers. I'm here to
help when I can...I monitor this, and a bunch of
other IGDA lists, and pop up from time to time
when someone has an issue where my business and
legal expertise might prove helpful.

Tom B

At 04:29 PM 8/25/2010, you wrote:

>Hey guys, maybe its just me but this discussion

>list has been idle for a while.... ^_^

>Let's all just say "Hi, my name is _____________

>I joined this list because ______________."

>"Hi, my name is Oscar, I am the NYC Executive

>Producer for lucidCircus.com. I also rep FlamingMedUSA.com.

>In short I'm a Line Producer and handle

>Synergistic Business Development. Currently I am

>seeking to acquire robust game engines for white

>labeling, rebranding and repurposing.I joined

>this list because I'm dying to meet designers

>and teams with awesome games I can rearrange."

>Oscar Aird

><mailto:oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com>oscar.oscar.oscar at gmail.com

>lucidCircus.com

>Flaming MedUSA.com