[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

Rob C rcarroll23 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:10:28 EDT 2010

Hey Guys,

My Name is Rob Carroll, I’m the social game adviser for
Offerpal Media.

I provide free consulting services through Offerpal for game
developers to help with their titles on the iPhone and social networks. I make
suggestions on game design improvements, virtual goods and viral channels communications.

I’ve been a member of the casual games SIG for a number of years,
we have a great community with a ton of very talented people. I love discussions
and ideas that we generate through this community.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob Carroll

Social Game Adviser, Offerpal Media