[casual_games] Hey Everyone... Sound Off will ya? ^_^

walter reid walterreid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:43:33 EDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

I've been in the casual games space for some time now - I started
almost 5 years ago at MTV Networks doing back end development for
community services and Flash based games. Almost a year ago, I
co-founded my company Goofball Games. Recently we did the back end
development on a fun and educational Facebook game called Power
Planets, which is a time based simulation game for promoting
eco-responsibility. We currently are working on three iPhone games
hope to release the first one by the end of September. Check out our
website (http://www.goofballgames.com) or if you're in New York I'm
always interested in meeting with other casual game enthusiasts - feel
free to email me at wr at goofballgames.com if you'd like to talk shop!

Cheers,
Walter Reid

Partner/Co-Founder