[casual_games] Unity 3D

Tom Higgins tom at unity3d.com
Mon Aug 30 14:28:55 EDT 2010

All,
We're well aware of the limitations induced by our scene merging abilities
(or lack thereof) and we're in tune with what Erik Harg (Terravision, see
link already provided) is doing as well. I just wanted to let y'all know
that we see this as an ongoing issue and are busily working away at it,
along with many other items in Unity. It's a significant change to how we
store scene data so we're taking a slow and steady approach so that when
done, it's done right. That's all for now! :)

Tom Higgins
Product Evangelist, Unity Technologies
http://unity3d.com | Answers <http://answers.unity3d.com> •
Blogs<http://blogs.unity3d.com>
• Feedback <http://feedback.unity3d.com> • Forums<http://forum.unity3d.com>

Desk: +1 415.820.4273 | Mobile: +1 415.525.2466 | Fax: +1 888.679.7754