[casual_games] Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

Charlie Jackson charlie at cataclysmicgames.com
Fri Dec 24 23:03:16 EST 2010

I'll second both of those thoughts :) Hope everyone is safe and has a great
holiday season! At my job we work every Saturday, but we're closed tomorrow
for Christmas, so a two day weekend makes for even more celebration!!!!

-------------

Charlie Jackson

Want to have your name in a game? Submit your own phrases, stories, ideas,
etc. and become immortalized as a contributor in the game!
http://www.thecritterverse.com/contribute/index.php

Creator of the Critterverse, a kid-friendly fun place for all
http://www.thecritterverse.com

Keep up to date with everything going on, "Like" The Critterverse on
Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Critterverse/151620901536271

Or just get the major updates, subscribe to the newsletter here:
http://www.cataclysmicgames.com/