[casual_games] Casual flight / aeroplane games?

Ben Pitt duck at robotduck.com
Sun Feb 7 15:59:16 EST 2010

Hi,

This might seem like a slightly odd request, and the answers might well
be subjective, but I don't suppose anyone has any examples of "casual"
flight games? I'm pretty much after anything anyone might care to write
on the subject - information, anecdotes, statistics...

I know there are aeroplane-based mini arcade games such as the kind you
might find on miniclip, but are there any other types out there which
might be considered casual? perhaps historical, or simulation-like
flight games?

Could a flight-sim be considered a 'casual game'?

Are the difference in definitions between a 'casual game', a 'casual
gamer' and an 'occasional gamer' relevant here (as mentioned in the
recent 'new term' thread)?

- Ben