[casual_games] Searching for a new term....

Hal Barwood hal at finitearts.com
Wed Jan 13 18:19:33 EST 2010

Unfortunately, the term "social gamer" has been pre-empted by the curent
frenzy surrounding "social games" on Facebook, MySpace, and so forth.
Let's find something else. Casual gamer isn't all that vague, and it's
already stuck, for example. A replacement must not only be apt,
orthogonal to other terms, but also stickier. --Hal