[casual_games] Searching for a new term....

Juan Gril juangril at jojugames.com
Thu Jan 14 11:52:45 EST 2010

Steve beat me to the punch :). Absolutely. There were some questioning of
Rock Band not being a casual game because of the complexity of the controls.
But what you have to think about is: if someone was born and raised playing
a videogame console, they are accustomed to managing more than one button.
So there is no control difficulty for them, and their experience is the same
as in any other casual game.

Cheers,

Juan