[casual_games] Re-developing a PC downloadable for Mac

Tom Rassweiler tom at arkadium.com
Wed Mar 3 15:23:57 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

We just released a downloadable game for the PC that we are distributing ourselves. It was built in flash with a Zinc wrapper (http://www.multidmedia.com/) and uses Activemark (http://www.trymedia.com/activemark.html) to handle DRM and Payment Processing. Now we would like to release the same game for the Mac.

Has anyone faced this specific situation? What products could you recommend we use to release this game for a Mac with as few changes as possible?

Thanks,

TOM RASSWEILER

ARKADIUM │ MANAGER OF GAME DEVELOPMENT

920 BROADWAY, 2ND FLOOR │ NEW YORK, NY 10010

PHONE 212-337-3701 x125 │ FAX 212-337-3741

EMAIL tom at arkadium.com

www.arkadium.com<http://www.arkadium.com/>