[casual_games] Notes from community chat

Jeff Murray jeff at psychicparrotgames.com
Sun Nov 7 17:39:02 EST 2010

I am in total agreement with this - facebook is horrible and I would never want my facebook account to be used for anything other than testing or posting inane crap to my family!

Big no from me - please don't take the list to facebook! ;)

I wish I had been there for the call! My bad.

Jeff.

Sent from my iPod