[casual_games] Are you going to the IGDA Leadership Forum and/or Foundation Charity Dinner?

Brian Robbins brobbins at dubane.com
Tue Oct 19 11:23:54 EDT 2010

The IGDA Leadership Forum is in San Francisco November 4th & 5th. We've got
a great speaker lineup this year including keynotes by John Vechey, Laura
Fryer, and Danny Bilson, along with some incredible talks.

You can see the full schedule here:
http://www.igda.org/leadership/2010-schedule/

On Friday night we're also holding the IGDA Foundation Charity Dinner,
benefitting the Romero Archives. The "entertainment" for that night will be
John Romero interviewing Will Wright about game design.
http://foundation.igda.org/

Register here:
http://www.igda.org/leadership/register/

You can use the discount code 'briansaves' to get $50 off registration or
$75 each if you register 3 or more people at once. If you're in town, or can
get there this should be a great event. Hope to see you there!

--
Brian Robbins
Founder, Riptide Games