[casual_games] Notes from community chat

Bernard François bernardfrancois at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 04:27:46 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

I don't think there would be enough visibility in a facebook group. I read most of the mails I receive, but I don't read all 'news' on facebook (it's just too much), and only rarely the posts on a group's page.

Also, they are still people who are not on facebook. I only subscribed when I started to develop a game with facebook integration.

The idea of using events seems interesting to me though, as most people also get an email when an event request is sent. Of course all people from the mailing list should be invited to events in order to be effective.

Also, many people are be on LinkedIn, a social network that may be more appropriate for this purpose...

Regards,

Bernard - http://www.previewlabs.com

Sent from my phone

Op 27-okt.-2010 om 07:39 heeft Dave Rohrl <universedave at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: