[casual_games] Post-Mortem Requests?

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:31:39 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Some time ago, several members of the community indicated that they would be
interested in seeing some post-mortems of popular casual or social games up
on the IGDA Casual SIG site. We have some Steering Committee members who
are ready to help move this forward (and even a handy-dandy template for
authors to fill out). To get this initiative moving forward, there are a
few things we could use:

1. First and foremost, what games are you most interested in hearing
post-mortems on? Please email the whole mailing list with your suggestions.
It should be a fun, lively thread.
2. If you have a small amount of time you can dedicate to reaching out to
possible authors in your network and following up with them to make sure
their articles get done, that would be a *huge* help. Feel free to reply on
or off list on this one.

I'm really excited about getting this new initiative going. I hope it will
provide lots of interesting and useful information for the community.

Sincerely yours,
Dave Rohrl
universedave -at- gmail -dot- com
IGDA Casual SIG Chair