[casual_games] games that teach programming

Dean Utian d.utian at unsw.edu.au
Fri Aug 5 10:59:39 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I generally stay in the background, reading interesting topics but remain in the shadows.

I'm teaching a games course and am looking for some online games that teach programming oor at least illustrate some of the basics of programming/scripting. Anyone know of some good ones? I used a ball game to introduce the topic this week. Next week, want the students to explore the subject deepre. they are still very much beginners.

Thanks.

Dean