[casual_games] What Do Casual Game Developers Want?

Mahesh Khambadkone mahesh at games2win.com
Fri Aug 5 11:06:10 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone!

We're shortly launching a API for mobile (iOS / Android) developers to build
their apps on, which should help build engagement and retention around
casual games.

To help promote the API and also to get valuable feedback for real-world
use-cases, we will be launching a competition shortly.

I was wondering what a typical developer would LOVE to receive as a prize?
(please, no "Yacht and a personal island" please :) )

e.g. Tablets, passes to GDC, cash ??

What goes on in the mind of a application development team looking to launch
killer, casual products (games or otherwise) ?

Thanks,

Mahesh Khambadkone
COO and Co-Founder - Games2win