[casual_games] games that teach programming

Ryan Sumo endlessthirteen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 22:56:13 EDT 2011

Hi Dean,

While I'm not a programmer so I can't vouch for how well this works as a teaching tool, the game Spacechem has been used in this manner before.  Might be something you can look into.

Ryan Sumo
freelance artist/IGDA Manila chairperson
portfolio - http://ryansumo.carbonmade.com/
blog - http://geekofalltrades.wordpress.com/
IGDA Manila forum - http://tinyurl.com/igdamanila