[casual_games] Idea: Starting an Incubator/Accelerator/Huge Not Expensive Workspace for Indie Game Developers

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Mon Aug 22 12:17:32 EDT 2011

Well it won't necessarily be filled with other Indie devs, but if you
occasionally need to be working in an "office" like environment and to
have the feel of people near you Lifehacker shared this coworking
directory: http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/29303049/Directory

Not sure if this might be a good in-between step.

Sheri

--
*Sheri Rubin*
Founder and CEO