[casual_games] IMPORTANT: Upcoming changes

Ali A. Alkhafaji ali.a.alkhafaji at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:38:24 EST 2011

Hello Dave,

I prefer LinkedIn for the same reason some of your committee members
suggested it, a more professional setting.

Best,
-
Ali A. Alkhafaji
Senior Software Engineer
Infor Global Solutions
Ali.Alkhafaji at infor.com
Ali.A.Alkhafaji at gmail.com
Mobile: (312) 731-9628
Office : (312) 474-7230
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.