[casual_games] IGDA Casual SIG Roundtable at GDC

Dave Rohrl universedave at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 01:20:39 EST 2011

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you all know that we will have a live, in-person
SIG meeting and round table at GDC on Wednesday, March 2, at 3:00 PM.
Please come to brainstorm new initiatives for the SIG, give feedback
on our podcasts (the next one should be online before then), and
discuss general topics of interest to the casual and social game
development community.

Also, please let me know if you would like to schedule an additional
"just for fun" social meeting time at the IGDA booth, and I'll be
happy to get us on their calendar as well.

Regards,
Dave Rohrl