[casual_games] IGDA Summit promotion and Master Schedule

Alfredo Chaves achaves at ecuaserver.net
Sun Jun 5 12:05:46 EDT 2011

Please read below, a fantastic initiative from Brian @ IGDA

Cheers,

Alfredo Chaves

---

Hey everyone,

As you may have seen in the last couple days, we've started our promotion
and awareness push for the IGDA Summit. Please help spread the word about
this event, and get your friends and colleagues to come experience the great
content you've helped pull together! Information about the Summit is here:
http://www.igda.org/summit/ and Registration is here:
http://www.regonline.com/igdasummit

Tickets are only $199 for IGDA members, which is a huge value, and better
price than we were originally expecting to offer. Hopefully that will make
it very easy for people to decide to attend.

We've created a new Master Schedule spreadsheet which you can see here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArgArPAL04bJdHFVdWE4aEw
tUFI4d3d0VWlERG5WaVE
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArgArPAL04bJdHFVdWE4aE
wtUFI4d3d0VWlERG5WaVE&hl=en_US&authkey=CJGA56wL> &hl=en_US&authkey=CJGA56wL

The full conference is on the first page, but it pulls in the data from the
track specific worksheets. If you have any details or clarifications to make
(such as revised titles, descriptions, etc) please make them on those
sub-pages. Jack Bogdan has notifications setup for when those spreadsheets
change, so any updates we make should get reflected through to the website
within a couple days.

We also have the Master Speaker List here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArgArPAL04bJdERXc1VYeS1
waldoVVItX0FYOXR2a0E
<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArgArPAL04bJdERXc1VYeS
1waldoVVItX0FYOXR2a0E&hl=en_US&authkey=CML-wLIJ> &hl=en_US&authkey=CML-wLIJ

Similar to the Schedule list, if you have any updates please make them
directly on this spreadsheet.

Thanks everyone!

Brian Robbins
Founder \ Riptide Games