[casual_games] Please vote in the IGDA BoD elections (Brian Robbins)

Thomas H. Buscaglia thb at gameattorney.com
Fri Mar 11 11:32:20 EST 2011

Actually I was suggesting that Roberto look into
it, not you Corvus. It is best if individuals
look into the possibility of the IGDA providing
group insurance in their own country as there are
many variations in the way health care is managed
in each country. This is something best done by
out people in each of those countries.

Tom B

At 08:24 AM 3/11/2011, you wrote:

>I will absolutely look into it. With PAX

>happening this weekend, and my own work with the

>Summit Content Board, it might be a bit before I

>have concrete answers. But I hope to further

>increase transparency within the organization,

>so I'll happily share what I find out.

>--

>Corvus

>On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 7:17 AM, Thomas H.

>Buscaglia <<mailto:thb at gameattorney.com>thb at gameattorney.com> wrote:

>That's a great idea. Would you mind looking

>into it and reporting back? It would be a great help.

>thx

>Tom B

>At 12:27 AM 3/11/2011, you wrote:

>> > In addition to overseeing this transition we've established the

>> > IGDA Health Plan, providing group rate access to health insurance for most

>> > US members,

>>It would be great if the health plan could be extended also to

>>international members: after all, it's "IGDA" and not "AGDA" (American

>>Game Developers Association). As someone who lives outside of the US,

>>I'd love to see these kind of initiatives also for international

>>members. Big insurance companies operate in several countries so it

>>shouldn't be impossible to do more on this (and if this gets done,

>>most likely I'll sign for the life membership).

>>In any case, keep up the great job!

>>Sincerely,

>>Roberto

>>Archive:

>><http://www.igda.org/casual-subscribe>http://www.igda.org/casual-subscribe

>>Archive Search:

>><http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=010373383720242846960%3Az3tdwggxil8>http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=010373383720242846960%3Az3tdwggxil8

>>List FAQ:

>><http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Casual_Games_List_FAQ>http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Casual_Games_SIG/Casual_Games_List_FAQ

>¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤

>Thomas H. Buscaglia, Esquire

>The Game Attorney

>23133 Vashon Highway SW

>Vashon WA 98070

>Tel <tel:%28206%29%20463-9200>(206) 463-9200

>Fax <tel:%28206%29%20463-9290>(206) 463-9290

><http://www.gameattorney.com/>http://www.gameattorney.com

>TOLL FREE 888-848-GLAW

>¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤¤º°`°º¤,¸¸,¤º°`°º¤

>“There’s been this tradition in the [video-game]

>industry that everybody gets screwed on their

>first deal, I'm doing my best to make sure that

>that becomes a historical anecdote instead of the way we do business.”

>Tom Buscaglia, The Game Attorney - Lawyers Weekly, December 3, 2007.

>Confidential: This email contains

>communications protected by the attorney-client

>privilege and the Electronic Communications

>Privacy Act, 18 USC §§ 2510, et seq. If you do

>not expect such a communication from Thomas H.

>Buscaglia, please delete this message without

>reading it or any attachment, and then notify

> [...]

Tel (206) 463-9200
Fax (206) 463-9290

thb at gameattorney.com of this inadvertent misdelivery.