[casual_games] Question of the (approximate) week

Robert Madsen madsen.robert at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:41:22 EDT 2011

I think there will always be a market for both paid games and free-to-play
because I think they target different types of gamers. Some gamers know
what they like or are dedicated to a particular game and will always be
willing to pay for it. Other gamers aren't sure what they want and need to
sample things first. Some gamers will play for free and never intend to
pay. Robert