[casual_games] TOW: Self-Assessment

Sheri Rubin sheri at designdirectdeliver.com
Tue Aug 7 00:51:21 EDT 2012

Hi All,

It's time for another Topic of the Week discussion. This one is on
self-assessment.
/*
We all have things we need to work on, skills to finesse, or
communication strategies we ought to abide by but haven't yet. What tips
or tricks do you recommend for taking a step back and realistically
analyzing your weaknesses? What steps have you taken to improve?*/

As always if you have a topic suggestion please send it to me at
sheri at designdirectdeliver.com.

Stay awesome!
Sheri

P.S. Anyone able to take on these TOWs for the next couple weeks for me?
If yes, drop me an email!

--
*Sheri Rubin*
Founder and CEO