[casual_games] TOW: Open Source Projects

Robert Madsen madsen.robert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:47:50 EDT 2012

I have never contributed to an Open Source project. In general, I'm too
busy just keeping up with the projects that people pay me to do. I have
donated time and code to non-profits or various causes Other than that, I
don't see myself getting involved in open source projects. I admit that
there is a part of me that believes that I deserve to get paid for what I do
because I have invested a lifetime in learning and developing my skills. So
I'm only going to give my skills away it if is for a cause.

Robert