[casual_games] TOW: Getting Your Start

Robert Madsen madsen.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 02:08:57 EDT 2012

I have been a programmer since 1979 when I taught myself BASIC. Even then,
the text based games made me dream of the great games I would make! 25
years later, the bug really bit me when I went to E3 for the first time.
After 25 years in IT, I wanted to do something fresh, new, and challenging,
so I set my sights on making games. I got my first job as a game programmer
in 2008, worked for 2 studios, and now run my own indie studio. Still
lovin' it!

Robert