[casual_games] TOW: Now Playing

Ben Lewis benblewis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 11:49:34 EDT 2012

Just started Final Fantasy 13 after clearing out some of my backlog --
attending the Distant Worlds Final Fantasy orchestra in Dallas last weekend
really made me want to jump back into the series. Can't believe how good
the game looks for a 2010 title.

Also finally started Diablo III yesterday after upgrading to a new 13"
MacBook Pro. Having played tons of D1 back in the day but passed over D2,
the new game has been a nostalgic experience so far (nevermind the fact
that it's just a very attractive Skinner box for ever-sweetening loot).

Ben Lewis
Marketing Director / Community Manager
Hellfire Games, Inc.