[casual_games] TOW: Now Playing

Bernard François bernardfrancois at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:24:36 EDT 2012

Draw Something on iOS (very short sessions, been playing this for a
few weeks in a row now).

Played Ico (from the recent Ico & Shadow of te Colossus HD release) on
PS3. Didn't like the fact that I needed a walk through for explanation
on some of the most basic mechanics in the game.

Later this week I'll try Diablo III through a guest pass I got from a
colleague. Looking forward to it - enjoyed Diablo 2 a lot!

I'm actually tweeting about games I play:
http://www.twitter.com/brnrd_fncs

If anyone here is tweeting similar stuff, let me know (I'm interested).

Bernard

Sent from my phone

Op 25-jun.-2012 om 18:51 heeft Joseph Pugliese <joepug at gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven: