[casual_games] TOW: Proud Moments

Robert Madsen madsen.robert at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:07:02 EDT 2012

At the first studio I worked in I was hired as lead programmer for a new
game. 2 months into the game half the studio was laid off. My programming
team went from 7 to 2 1/2. It took an amazing amount of hard work (13 hours
a day, seven days a weekŠI already told you I was a workaholic), but the
game was delivered on time with all features in place. I know this is the
classic example of a abusive crunch, but I was proud that I was able to pull
the project off.

Robert