[chisigmail] Content management opportunity
Craig.Rees at sensis.com.au
Wed Jun 30 20:47:56 EDT 2010
For anyone who found Karen McGrane's UX Melbourne talk on content strategy inspiring, you may be interested in the following role. If so drop me a line at craig.rees at sensis.com.au.
Content Quality Manger @ Sensis
Content is a core asset of Sensis and drives our bottom line profits. This role will lead the newly formed content quality team and be responsible for the accuracy and usefulness of content across Sensis's local search properties. Key activities will include:
* Ensuring that the content Sensis publishes meets the needs of its users, where content does not meet user need the role will work to identify new content requirements and work with the product and acquisitions teams to obtain that content
* Setting up a comprehensive reporting framework for content quality,
* Proactively analysing the content we store in order to identify quality issues such as incorrect business details,
* Owning the end to end resolution of any identified content problems and
* Benchmarking Sensis content against the wider local search industry to place Sensis as a market leader
The overall content quality team will consist of analysts, technical resources and remediation staff and will work with the wider user experience, development and production groups on a regular basis to allow content quality targets to be met.
Sensis. Helping you find, buy and sell.
www.sensis.com.au - www.yellow.com.au - www.whitepages.com.au - www.citysearch.com.au - www.whereis.com.au
Sensis cares for the environment - think before you print.
This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may be confidential and/or legally privileged. Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 8653 5000]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the chisigmail