[game_edu] Gamemaker for intro programming; who owns student work

Steve Swink sswink at flashbangstudios.com
Thu Nov 13 11:42:28 EST 2008

I should clarify. When I say it's similar to Actionscript, I mean
Actionscript2. Unity's JavaScript is a dialect of the ECMAScript standard
(along with Microsoft's JScript, Adobe's ActionScript, etc). You can also
use C# with Unity, as many folks who migrated from XNA and other places do.

They do have educational pricing - drop me a line off list and I'll put you
in touch with the right folks.

Windows version is coming "very soon." Can't be more specific than that :).

-Steve