[game_edu] who owns student work

S. Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 02:44:40 EST 2008

When I originally pose this question related to IP I had said that I wanted
your quotes for an article that a reporter was writing... many of you who
replied have a mention in this story that was in today's Gamasutra:
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3849/controversy_in_the_classroom_.php

Susan

--
Susan Gold
goldfile at gmail.com

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."
Oscar Wilde