[game_edu] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Scott Maddock smaddock at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:34:34 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------Scott Maddock requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Felix,

- Scott

Accept invitation from Scott Maddock
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kwbzm0-gcgip1z4-5y/D0aRuA_rpICW98PhPWI483EItREP/blk/I2243802728_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPwOdP8Me3cQcz99bSBvrBhCdSYVbPsTd3wUcP4Pdj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Scott Maddock
http://www.linkedin.com/e/kwbzm0-gcgip1z4-5y/D0aRuA_rpICW98PhPWI483EItREP/blk/I2243802728_2/39ve38Tcz0UcPgOcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Scott Maddock be a good idea?

People Scott Maddock knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Scott Maddock will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/kwbzm0-gcgip1z4-5y/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation