[game_edu] What would you want from a game company?

Susan Gold goldfile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:05:20 EDT 2010

On Aug 13, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Gregory Walek wrote:

> * Help with the IDGA Curriculum Framework.

> Speaking of which, work on the next iteration should get started soon!

Yes, we are starting - Don Geyer from Gotland University will be
chairing the project. If you want to work with Don in organizing the
structure, please reach out to him via email: dongeyer at gmail.com

Also, it is our plan to have the upcoming GDC Education Summit to be
curriculum oriented.

Susan

--
Susan Gold
In a completely sane world, madness is the only freedom!