[games_access] Apologies, and possible new contact

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Thu Dec 9 15:06:27 EST 2004

Hi Jonathan,

I was looking through some of my archived emails and by surprise found one
from you to our office (the Dutch Accessibility foundation, to Eric Velleman
to be exact, which he forwarded to me since I work with him and am into the
subject). Something about you doing a round table conversation in 2005
(could this be the GDC?)?
In the email you asked for information on accessible games. Since it has
been a while, is there still something I can do to help you?

Greets,

Richard

http://www.audiogames.net