[games_access] GA-SIG Blog and Wiki

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:24:33 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I created a page on the IGDA wiki that could be used for a database
that catalogues which videogames are captioned or not and how well
they are captioned. You can find a test version of it below:
http://www.igda.org/wiki/index.php/Closed_Captioned_Videogames_Database

I'm not sure which format should be used, so feedback is welcome.
Also, I probably should create a page that lists the games in
alphabetical order and links to a more in depth page, like the one
linked above.

Any comments or suggestions at all about how to organize this type of
data are welcome. Do you think this is something that could be useful
on the IGDA wiki or should I create another separate website for it? I
was even thinking of registering a new domain, http://ccgames.info or
something...

-Reid