[games_access] GA-SIG Blog and Wiki

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 19 16:26:41 EDT 2005

Hi Reid,

I just took a brief glance at it (running around late for
everything today!). I like the idea of the SIG Wiki hosting
something like this and I think that we could really set the
tone for other additions like how accessible mainstream
games are for the visually impaired, mobility impaired, etc
as well as how accessible certain console controllers are,
etc.

I agree that having one main page that lists the games in
alphabetical order (and perhaps someday by console if we can
get the channel 21 issue resolved) and then having them link
to separate wiki pages that are more in depth makes sense.

Michelle