[games_access] meeting reminder: tuesday, 23 august 2005 at 2pm (1400) US ET

Reid Kimball rkimball at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 00:27:54 EDT 2005

Hello all,

The survey has been updated! http://game.rbkdesign.com/cc_survey/index.php?sid=1

I'm sorry it's taken me so long, but I finally made progress with the
Game Accessibility survey. It has a nice structure to it so it'll be
easy for me add in questions where we need them. Right now, there are
very few questions for each disability area, but I'll populate those
this week sometime. I just wanted to get the format down first and see
if you all agree with it. It's as follows:

1. Personal Info
2. Gaming Habits
    Which disability do you have?

and then based on which disability is checked, the survey gives the
user the relevant questions. So, if I only check the hearing
disability option, the survey will completely skip the other disabilty
category questions. If I select all disabilities, then I get questions
from all the categories.

Let me know how this structure works for everyone and any possible
problems that will need to be addressed.

Lastly, how did the last meeting go? Sorry I couldn't make it, another
milestone needed my attention. Can someone post meeting notes on the
game accessibility website? Thanks,

Don't for get! http://game.rbkdesign.com/cc_survey/index.php?sid=1

-Reid