[games_access] GDC 2006 - One switch game "Strange Attractors" makes the Independent Games Festival finals

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 18 18:28:25 EST 2005

whoa that's fantastic! actually if they could advert our
accessibility arcade on the tutorial day that'd be great. also
we can easily add them in to the tutorial day if they'd like
to speak briefly about switch games (we need someone to cover
that since you won't be able to join us so that'd be great to
get them into the loop on the planning). please let them know
about the meeting this tuesday online.

they are also encouraged to get involved with the roundtables
and join us for the "meet n greet" that we'll have of some
sort (probably a bunch of us at a bar someplace but i'm still
seeing if we can get some $$$ for a slightly bigger do). also,
we'll all get tickets to the award ceremony so we should all
without a doubt try to get together en masse for the ceremony
for support.

michelle