[games_access] to members from RobertFlorio. Started game's accessibility issue.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Dec 27 17:20:00 EST 2005

Hello everyone you don't know me but I am a 23-year-old quadriplegic game design student with the Art Institute online and a IGDA member.  I wanted to let you know I started a thread in the accessibility link in the forms page of IGDA web site.  Check it out it is a great issue i'm trying to gain awareness and start some great progress toward accessible games finally that i can play.
robert

http://www.igda.org/Forums/showthread.php?s=bff51f9b6c947419c67aa14d90e0ad57&threadid=19868

www.RobertFlorio.com

arthit73 at cablespeed.com