[games_access] GA SIG Meeting Tomorrow -- Vegas Conference Whitepaper

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 6 17:27:24 EST 2005

Great idea -- A thought that I had about structuring the
book was to structure it closely to the HCII Conference
paper (aka the Vegas Paper). We'll have that on the website
when it's finalized. But one main section is on Case
Studies. It would be great to focus on "best practices" --
case studies of how the game industry has been addressing
accessibility and how game players have created their own
systems to create an accessible gaming experience for them.

Michelle