[games_access] GA SIG Meeting Tomorrow -- Vegas ConferenceWhitepaper

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 6 18:05:29 EST 2005

Yes, that's a great idea to generate book chapter and
section ideas on this list. That will probably be the most
efficient route to brainstorm since meeting times aren't
easy for many.

Thanks for the update on the Game Accessibility Conference --
 yeah, conference planning is no easy task for sure. And
life just gets in the way sometimes. :) One way to tackle
this is to go as low key as possible -- keep sessions more
informal, have more panels and break out/roundtable
sessions. Maybe if for the first conference there wasn't as
much of an emphasis on a proceedings that would also help.
Maybe have participants submit a short (1-2 page) position
paper to be posted on the web (we could host it on the SIG's
webpage) instead of dealing with the expense of a printed
proceedings. Just some ideas!

Everyone -- keep spreading the word about this list. We want
to get together as many groups and companies as possible!